Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Full Moon Rising


“It’s not just werewolves you have to worry about on the full moon…”

Mmm, Mina… I’ve missed your skin... and your heart beat…” Vyvyan purred, nuzzling between Mina’s tits, tweaking the nipples of the girl below her. Vyvyan’s hips twisted and pressed into Mina’s cunt, already starting to swell and dampen. “I’ve been thinking about your cunt and tight ass every night for the past two weeks, thinking of how sweet you taste, and how you twitch around my fingers…” The bashful girl blushed, moaning at her partner’s ministrations, her back arching slightly to press against Vyv’s body.
“R-really Sir? I… I didn’t think I was that interesting or sexy to be thought of quite that much…”
“Of course, you silly little slut! And I come so hard when I masturbate, thinking of you. How much I want to hurt you and please you and have my way with you. Knowing how much you love getting fucked by me makes it all the better!” Vyvyan teased, pinching the girl’s nipples hard, bucking hard against Mina’s swollen cunt.
Mina turned her head, biting her lip and blushing an even deeper shade. “Oh… well… I do love you fucking me-” She was cut off by Vyvyan’s lips pressing hard into hers, a tongue penetrating her soft mouth and biting a little too roughly at her bottom lip. She yelped in surprise, and pain.
“Don’t play that game. You know how much of a slut you are, Mina. You want me to fill you up and not stop until I’m satisfied, don’t you?” Mina’s only reply was to whimper, pressing her hips back into Vyvyan’s. But as she bucked, Mina felt something that she didn’t think was there before… perhaps she just didn’t notice…
“Sir? I don’t mean to be rude… but are you packing?” Vyvyan had a habit of packing hir underwear with a softpack, but what Mina felt was a bit… studier than she remember the pack feeling like. But that must have been her silliness getting to her head. But when Vyv raised hir head to look at Mina, the gloss quickly left hir eyes and s/he pulled back quickly, shuffling around and cursing.
“Fuck… fuck fuck fuck! Damnit, not now… go away!” Vyvyan was pulling at their pants, fidgeting and looking rather bizarre from behind, messing with hir crotch.
“I-I’m sorry Sir! I didn’t mean to upset you! It doesn’t bother me, you know that… I just wasn’t sure… and I didn’t notice before so I… I was just wondering… fuck I’m sorry Sir! Please don’t make me go…” Mina sat up to reach at her partner, unsure of what was happening but blaming herself for whatever it was that was upsetting hir. Vyvyan twisted hir torso quickly to comfort Mina, but still keeping hir lower half turned away.
“No! No sweetheart. You stay there. Everything… everything’s fine. Um, kind of… it’s not you! Don’t worry. Just… bloody hell, give me a minute, okay?” Vyvyan turned hir attention back to hir bits, fussing and cussing.
“But… what’s wrong? Can I do something? Did I do something wrong? If you don’t want to mess around anymore, I understand… please, what can I do to make you feel better?” Mina pleaded, going to stroke her lover’s leg.
Vyvyan muttered to hirself. “For fuck’s sake… Well, Button, um, I did something a bit silly a month or two ago… and… damnit, it would be easier to just show you…” Vyvyan turned around, pants unzipped with hir unders pulled down, stretching against a rather large cock. It was pierced up and down, hard and already oozing precum. “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner… but there are issues…”
Mina’s eyes were wide, and she pulled back a little in shock before crawling a little closer to look. “It’s so big! And look at all the metal! But… but Sir, what the hell?! You didn’t have this the last few times I saw you!”
Vyvyan rolled hir eyes, trying to press the bulging member back into hir pants. “You would be rather unabashed about me suddenly growing a bio-cock… What the hell indeed. This all seems so bizarre, but… Well, you know the legends about incubus? Um… turns out they’re true. I met one at a kink party, and I sort of made a pact with one? My transformations can only happen on the full moon, hence the lack of cock the past few times I’ve seen you.” They scoffed, biting their lip. “He thought it was hilarious, a female wanting to be an incubus instead of succubus, but- nnhhaaah! What are you doing?!” Vyvyan was cut off; Mina was busying herself with pawing at the bulge in Vyv’s pants.
“But it’s perfect! Now you have the cock you’ve always wanted!! Oh Sir, I don’t care about how wildly unbelievable it is, but- This. Is. Awesome!” Mina fell into a fit of squeals. “Please take it back out! I want to see it more!”
Vyvyan pulled back a little, torn by how good the petting already felt and getting hir point across. “Mina! This isn’t a game! There are consequences! Consequences I didn’t really think through at the chance of having a badass cock... But I want you to know everything before you dive into this. I… I start to transform every time I decide to use my cock, and just as the incubus does, it will take some of your energy. Not all, thank fuck, but more than I usually take out of you. And, well, I dunno, it goes to the demons or whatever.” Vyvyan grabbed Mina’s face, pulling her gaze upwards from the bulge. “Mina! Pay attention and look at my eyes, not my cock! You have to become tied to me if you’re my usual prey, so that it doesn’t kill you. It’s a serious decision… I mean I know we’ve been together for over a year and a half now, but this is your life force I’m talking about. Do you understand? You’ll have to sign a contract in blood and everything… which I know sounds pretty awesome to a cute little goth girl like you, but… ugh, fuck, this sounds so dumb and not seductive at all. But you get what I mean right?” Mina nodded as much as she could in her owner’s grasp.
“Yes, Sir… I understand, really I do… but please can I play with it now? Please?” She pouted, her large tits squished together to look as needy as possible. Vyvyan tried to raise an eyebrow and look harsh, but gods, the heat in hir loins was starting to give hir a headache. Hir cock needed release, badly.
“You must promise to be a good girl, and not be frightened, alright? I… grow horns, and a tail, and sometimes my wings sprout… and- fuck I need you!” Vyvyan pushed Mina roughly down as she yelped, spreading the eager girl’s legs to get at her wet cunt.
Vyvyan’s fingers pressed against Mina’s clit, spreading her lips before delving between the folds. Mina’s back arched before Vyvyan’s hand wrapped around her neck to hold her down. Vyvyan’s hand pumped as hir fingers flexed, pressing roughly against the girl’s swollen g-spot. Mina moaned and gasped at the insistence, but her hips swayed in pleasure. Vyvyan released the girl’s throat while hir head dipped, licking at the sweet juices already coming from Mina’s cunt. Vyv’s now free hand tugged at hir pants’ zipper to free hir new instrument. S/he stroked a few times, enjoying the feel of metal ridging the base of hir cock, the retracted foreskin, and the ring piercing the head. Mina was right- hir cock was perfect for them.
Just as Mina was really panting, begging to be fucked harder, Vyvyan removed hir fingers. Mina raised her head in shock, pouting harder than ever with the lack of filling. “Aww, pet. I thought you wanted to play with me?” Vyvyan pressed down the girl’s thighs, straddling her ribs and placing hir cock between her ample breasts. “Now I can really tit fuck you… won’t this be fun?!” Vyvyan snickered evilly, drizzling some lube between Mina’s breasts. “Go on, squish your delicious tits together for me…”
Mina looked up, desire practically dripping from her eyes as she did as instructed. “Oh Sir… use me, please! I only wish to please you.”
“Spoken like a true slut. You are the sweetest…” Vyvyan began to thrust between the pale, supple flesh, moans lightly emanating from their lips. Mina’s breasts were perfect for this sport- large enough to fully envelop Vyvyan’s cock, and so soft. Vyvyan thought to hirself that s/he would be very lucky if Mina’s cunt felt this delicious. Looking down at Mina through the haze of sex, Vyvyan slapped her on the cheek. The girl’s face looked so sweet and eager, it was the only proper thing to do. Mina gave a tiny yelp, then a moan before dipping her head to lap at the tip of the cock protruding at the crest of her breasts. Vyvyan gasped and fell forward over her. “Jesus fuck, Mina… I’m so sensitive.”
Mina giggled in a devilish way of her own before popping the whole head of the cock into her mouth, lips tight and tongue swirling. Vyvyan moaned loudly and bucked, forcing more of the cock in. “Oh gods… oh gods!” Vyvyan grabbed the girl’s hair, pulling her off before s/he flipped to lay on the bed and forced her mouth right back onto the twitching dick. “That’s it… take it… you love sucking my cock, don’t you pet?”
Mina could only reply with a whimper, trying to focus on the task at hand. The piercings weren’t anything she was used to, and something extra to pay attention to. She dipped a hand between Vyvyan’s legs to fondle hir balls like any decent playmate would, but was instead met with wetness. Mina’s eyes went wide as she looked up at Vyvyan, pulling her head from her task. “Wait… you have both?!”
Vyvyan grinned wide, then chuckled. “As much as I’ve wanted a cock, you don’t think I would give up my cunt, given the option, do you? Now get back to work!” Vyvyan grabbed a fistful of Mina’s hair and roughly pushed the girl’s mouth onto her cock, going as deep as possible. Mina gagged and choked before Vyvyan let up a little, but pushed herself back down deep as she pressed a slender finger into Vyvyan’s wet cunt. Vyvyan gasped loudly and bucked wildly, pressing the large cock even deeper down Mina’s throat. The girl’s eyes watered and she pulled up and panted for air before licking at the rungs of piercings and wrapping her free hand around the base of the cock. Mina’s other hand flexed fingers to press at Vyvyan’s spot deep inside. Mina always thought Vyv made the most amazing faces while they were being pleasured, and the extra organ only seemed to make it better. As Mina watched her lover’s face, she noticed bumps were starting to form each side of hir mohawk. Mina grinned while the horns grew.
“Sir, it seems you must be rather horny right now… am I doing a good job?” The bratty girl chuckled as her owner blinked hir eyes open, confused and obviously awash in pleasure.
Vyvyan panted hir response. “Huh… what do you think? I think it’s… apparent that you’re doing… an amazing job.” Mina stopped her ministrations on Vyv’s cock to pet the horns. “Oh, I warned you… didn’t I?”

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment